Click on the link below to read my review:
- The Visitor, by Maeve Brennan (2000, originally written in the 1940’s)
About the book:
- New Island Books, 2006, 120 p. Goodreads
- Atlantic Books, 2002. Goodreads
- First published posthumously in 2000
- The Visitor was originally written in the 1940s but not published until the year 2000, when a typescript of the novella, previously unknown, came to light in the archives of the University of Notre Dame. It is Brennan’s earliest work of fiction.
- My rating: 4 stars
- This book was read for Reading Ireland Month.