It’s time for another Classics Club Spin! By now, you know the drill: participants post a list of 20 books on their Classics Club list. On Sunday 19th April, a random number will be selected by the Club. The challenge is to read whatever book falls under that number on your Spin List, by June 1st, 2020.
Here is my spin list:
- Fantomina and Other Works, by Eliza Haywood
- Moths, by Ouida (Maria Louise Ramé)
- The Female Quixote: or, the Adventures of Arabella, by Charlotte Lennox
- Fanny Herself, by Edna Ferber
- The Persimmon Tree, by Marjorie Barnard
- The Love-Child by Edith Olivier
- Four Frightened People, by E. Arnot Robertson
- The Real Charlotte, by Edith Somerville
- The Hearing Trumpet, by Leonora Carrington
- I’m Not Complaining, by Ruth Adam
- Marriage by Susan Ferrier
- The Outward Room, by Millen Brand
- The Play Room, by Olivia Manning
- Saraband, by Eliot Bliss
- A Simple Story by Elizabeth Inchbold
- The Group, by Mary McCarthy
- The Holiday by Stevie Smith
- I Capture The Castle, Dodie Smith
- Mrs. Palfrey at the Claremont, by Elizabeth Taylor
- The Secret Garden, Frances Hodgson Burnett
Spin me a number, Classics Club!
And happy reading, everyone! Which book would you like to see win?