It’s time for another Classics Club Spin! By now, you know the drill: participants post a list of 20 books on their Classics Club list. On Sunday, December 22nd, 2019, a random number will be selected by the Club. The challenge is to read whatever book falls under that number on your Spin List, by January 31st, 2020.
Here is my spin list:
- The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
- Fantomina and Other Works, by Eliza Haywood
- Moths, by Ouida (Maria Louise Ramé)
- Olivia, by Olivia (Dorothy Bussy, née Strachey)
- The Female Quixote: or, the Adventures of Arabella, by Charlotte Lennox
- Fanny Herself, by Edna Ferber
- The Persimmon Tree, by Marjorie Barnard
- The Love-Child by Edith Olivier
- The Mysteries of Udolpho, by Ann Radcliffe
- Four Frightened People, by E. Arnot Robertson
- The Real Charlotte, by Edith Somerville
- The Hearing Trumpet, by Leonora Carrington
- Red Pottage, by Mary Cholmondeley
- I’m Not Complaining, by Ruth Adam
- Marriage by Susan Ferrier
- One Way of Love, by Gamel Woolsey
- The Outward Room, by Millen Brand
- The Play Room, by Olivia Manning
- Saraband, by Eliot Bliss
- A Simple Story by Elizabeth Inchbold
Spin me a number, Classics Club!
And happy reading, everyone! Which book would you like to see win?