It’s time for another Classics Club Spin! By now, you know the drill: participants post a list of 20 books on their Classics Club list. On Monday September, 23rd, a random number will be selected by the Club. The challenge is to read whatever book falls under that number on your Spin List, by October, 31st.
Here is my spin list:
- Moths, by Ouida (Maria Louise Ramé)
- Sophie’s Misfortunes (Fleurville #1), by Comtesse de Ségur
- Selected Poems, by Marina Tsvetaeva
- Olivia, by Olivia (Dorothy Strachey)
- Letty Fox: Her Luck by Christina Stead
- Pippi Longstocking (Pippi Långstrump #1), by Astrid Lindgren
- The Persimmon Tree, by Marjorie Barnard
- The Love-Child by Edith Olivier
- The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
- Belinda, Rhoda Broughton
- Emmeline,by by Charlotte Turner Smith
- Gothic Tales, by Elizabeth Gaskell
- Marcella, by Mary Augusta Ward
- The Mysteries of Udolpho, by Ann Radcliffe
- The Real Charlotte, by Edith Somerville
- Red Pottage, by Mary Cholmondeley
- Uncle Tom’s Cabin, by Harriet Beecher Stowe
- The Story of a Modern Woman, by Ella Hepworth Dixon
- The Leavenworth Case, by Anna Katherine Green
- Ideala: A Study from Life, by Sarah Grand
Spin me a number, Classics Club!
And happy reading, everyone! Which book would you like to see win?