This is the third of a series of posts documenting my bookshelves. I thought it would be interesting to create a meme/tag for it, so I am calling this series/meme/tag #knowthyshelf:
1) Book from this shelf you would save in an emergency:
- De wondere wereld van Belcampo: de keuze uit zijn werk, by Belcampo (1996)
2) Book that has been in this shelf for the longest time:
- Malina, by Ingeborg Bachmann (1971)
3) Newest addition to this shelf:
- Pond, by Claire-Louise Bennett (2015)
4) Book from this shelf you are most excited to read or reread:
- O Caledonia, by Elspeth Barker (1991)
5) Any poetry books?
- Aurora Leigh, by Elizabeth Barrett Browning (1856)
6) Any nonfiction books?
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning: A Biography, by Margaret Forster (1988)
- SPQR: A History of Ancient Rome, by Mary Beard (2015)
7) Most read author in this shelf:
And now a question for you:
8) What does this shelf tell YOU about ME as a reader?
Last but not least: feel free to do this tag! I’d love to peruse your bookshelves 🙂