Auður Ava Ólafsdóttir (born 1958) is an Icelandic writer.
She studied art history at the Sorbonne, in Paris, and currently works as assistant professor at the University of Iceland.
- Tómas Guðmundsson Literary Award (2004) for Butterflies in November
- The Greenhouse, tr. Brian FitzGibbon (2011. Original: Afleggjarinn, 2007)
- Butterflies in November, tr. Brian FitzGibbon (2014. Original: Rigning í nóvember, 2004)
- Hotel Silence, tr. Brian FitzGibbon(2018. Original: Ör, 2016)
- Upphækkuð jörð (1998, novel)
- Rigning í nóvember (2004, novel)
- Afleggjarinn (2007, novel)
- Sálmurinn um glimmer (2010, poetry)
- Undantekningin (2012, novel)
- Svanir skilja ekki (2014, play)
- Ör (2016, novel)