Maggie O’Farrell (1972) is a Northern Irish novelist.
Born in Northern Ireland, and raised in Wales and Scotland, Maggie studied English at Cambridge. She has worked as a journalist and taught creative writing.
- Winner of the Costa Book Awards (Novel, 2010) for The Hand That First Held Mine
- Shortlisted for the Costa Book Awards (Novel, 2013) for Instructions for a Heatwave
- After You’d Gone (2000)
- My Lover’s Lover (2002)
- The Distance Between Us (2004)
- The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox (2007)
- The Hand That First Held Mine (2010)
- Instructions for a Heatwave (2013)
- This Must Be the Place (2016)
- I Am, I Am, I Am (2017)