It’s time for another Classics Club Spin! Participants post a list of 20 books on their Classics Club list. On Tuesday (November, 27th), a random number will be selected by the Club. The challenge is to read whatever book falls under that number on your Spin List, by January 31st, 2019.
Here is my spin list:
- Cassandra at the Wedding, Dorothy Dodds Baker
- Wise Blood, Flannery O’Connor
- The Country of the Pointed Firs, by Sarah Orne Jewett
- Sofia Petrovna, Lydia Chukovskaya
- The Rose Garden: Short Stories, Maeve Brennan
- Lavinia, George Sand
- The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
- The Morgesons by Elizabeth Stoddard
- A Bolt from the Blue and Other Essays, de Mary McCarthy
- The Secret Garden, Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Moths, Ouida (Maria Louise Ramé)
- Red Pottage, Mary Cholmondeley
- Spinster, Sylvia Ashton-Warner
- The Well of Loneliness by Radclyffe Hall
- The Awakening, Kate Chopin
- The Collected Prose, Elisabeth Bishop
- Selected Poems, by Marina Tsvetaeva
- Journal of a Solitude, May Sarton
- Letty Fox: Her Luck by Christina Stead
- Pippi Longstocking (Pippi Långstrump #1), by Astrid Lindgren
Spin me a number, Classics Club!
And happy reading, everyone! Which book would you like to see win?