Ricardo Domeneck (1977) is a Brazilian writer, performer, and visual artist.
He studied Philosophy at the Universidade de Sao Paulo (USP), but later dropped out and joined a theatre group. He now lives in Berlin, and is one of the co-founders of the a collective of artists “Kute Bash”. Domeneck is also the co-editor of the Brazilian poetry magazine Modo de Usar & Co and of the online magazine Hilda. He works as critic and translator, and also runs a blog.
- When they spoke I / confused cortex / for context (chapbook, 2006)
- Tigertail Poetry Annual: Brazil Issue (2008)
- Carta aos anfibios (2005)
- Breviary of Secretions (poem, tr. Charles A. Perrone)
- A cadela sem logos (2007)
- Corpos e palanques (2009)
- Sons: Arranjo: Garganta (2009)
- Linear (poem, translated by Ricardo Domeneck)
- Cigarros na cama (2011)
- Ciclo do amante substituível (2012)
- In which the poet celebrates his twenty-fice-year-old lover (poem, tr. Hilary Kaplan)
- Booted (poem, tr. Hilary Kaplan)
- Medir com as própias mãos a febre (2015)
- Manual para melodrama (2016)