Robert Frost (March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963) was an American poet.
Frost enrolled at Dartmouth College, in 1892, and later at Harvard University, from 1897 to 1899, but never earned a formal college degree. He worked as farmer and English teacher at the local school. Later, he taught English at Amherst College and at the University of Michigan, and served as consultant in poetry to the Library of Congress from 1958 to 1959. Frost received over 40 honorary degrees from, among others, Princeton, Oxford and Cambridge University.
- Pulitzer Prize for Poetry (1924) for New Hampshire: A Poem With Notes and Grace Notes
- Pulitzer Prize for Poetry (1931) for Collected Poems
- Pulitzer Prize for Poetry (1937) for A Further Range
- Pulitzer Prize for Poetry (1943) for A Witness Tree
- A Boy’s Will (1913)
- North of Boston (1914)
- Mountain Interval (1916)
- Selected Poems (1923. Includes poems from first three volumes and the poem The Runaway)
- New Hampshire (1923)
- Several Short Poems (1924)
- Selected Poems (1928)
- West-Running Brook (1929)
- The Lovely Shall Be Choosers, The Poetry Quartos (1929)
- Collected Poems of Robert Frost (1930)
- The Lone Striker (1933)
- Selected Poems: Third Edition (1934)
- Three Poems (1935)
- The Gold Hesperidee (1935)
- From Snow to Snow (1936)
- A Further Range (1936)
- Collected Poems of Robert Frost (1939)
- A Witness Tree (1942)
- Come In, and Other Poems (1943)
- Steeple Bush (1947)
- Complete Poems of Robert Frost (1949)
- Hard Not To Be King (1951)
- Aforesaid (1954)
- A Remembrance Collection of New Poems (1959)
- You Come Too (1959)
- In the Clearing (1962)
- The Poetry of Robert Frost (1969)
- Collected Poems, Prose and Plays (1995)
- A Way Out: A One Act Play (1929).
- The Cow’s in the Corn: A One Act Irish Play in Rhyme (1929).
- A Masque of Reason (1945).
- A Masque of Mercy (1947).
- Robert Frost Reads His Poetry (Caedmon Records, 1957)
- The Letters of Robert Frost to Louis Untermeyer (1963).
- Robert Frost and John Bartlett: The Record of a Friendship, by Margaret Bartlett Anderson (1963).
- Selected Letters of Robert Frost (1964).
- Interviews with Robert Frost (1966).
- Family Letters of Robert and Elinor Frost (1972).
- Robert Frost and Sidney Cox: Forty Years of Friendship (1981).
- The Notebooks of Robert Frost, edited by Robert Faggen (2007)
- The Letters of Robert Frost, Volume 1, 1886–1920, ed. Sheehy, Donald; Richardson, Mark; Faggen, Robert (2014)
- The Letters of Robert Frost, Volume 2, 1920–1928, ed. heehy, Donald; Richardson, Mark; Haas, Robert Bernard; Atmore, Henry (2016)