Samanta Schweblin (1978) is an Argentinian writer.
She studied Image and Sound at the University of Buenos Aires. Since 2012, Schweblin lives in Berlin.
- In 2010, she was chosen by Granta as one of the best young writers in Spanish;
- Shortlisted for the Man Booker International Prize 2017, for the book Fever Dream (2017).
- Fever Dream (2017), translated by Megan McDowell (Distancia de rescate, 2014)
- El núcleo del disturbio (2002)
- Pájaros en la boca (2009)
- Distancia de rescate (2014)
- Siete casas vacías (2015)