Hello, lovely readers!
“It won’t be any fun without you, so grab our pin and add the link to your blog posts at the linky below. If you need any inspiration, you can check out my list of 100 Irish Novels, or watch our Begorrathon trailer and see if anything sparks your interest.” – Here
Here is my reading list for the month:
- The Rose Garden: Short Stories, by Maeve Brennan (1999)
- Miss Emily, by Nuala O’Connor (Nuala Ní Chonchúir, 2015)
- Living on paper: letters from Iris Murdoch 1934-1995, edited by Avril Horner and Anne Rowe (2015)
- The Lesser Bohemians, by Eimear McBride (2016)
- Iris Murdoch: a Life, by Peter Conradi (2001)
Maeve Brennan: Homesick at The New Yorker, by Angela Bourke (2016)
If you need any recommendations, here is a list of Irish books I enjoyed (my reviews are linked below).
- The Death of the Heart, by Elizabeth Bowen (1938)
- A girl is a half-formed thing ,by Eimear McBride (2013)
- Good Behaviour, by Molly Keane (1981)
- In Night’s City, by Dorothy Nelson (1982).
- Tea at Four O’Clock, by Janet McNeill (1956)
- There Were No Windows, by Norah Hoult (1944)
I guess that’s all. Which Irish books do you recommend? And what are your reading plans for March? I hope we have a great reading month. 🙂