Hello, fellow readers!
I’ve just found out at the lovely blog Heavenali that August is also a month dedicated to reading through our long most loved TBR list of Persephones and Viragos! The reading event All Virago/All August is hosted by the Librarything Virago Readers Group.
I have some Viragos & Persephones on my #20BooksOfSummer list, so I’ll try to tackle reading these next month!
Here they are:
- Angel, by Elizabeth Taylor ✓
- Frost in May, by Antonia White ✓
- Mariana, by Monica Dickens;
- The Simple Truth, by Elizabeth Hardwick ✓
- The World My Wilderness, by Rose Macaulay ✓
- Someone at a Distance, by Dorothy Whipple.
I am not good at sticking to lists, but I will be happy if I manage to read at least two out of those.
And you? Are you reading any Viragos or Persephones next month? Do let me know. 🙂