Kathleen Winter (1960) is an English-Canadian writer. Born in England and raised in Canada, Winter worked as script writer for Sesame Street, and later became a columnist for The Telegram.
- 2007 Winterset Award, for her short story collection, boYs;
- 2007 Metcalf-Rooke Award, for her short story collection, boYs;
- 2010 Thomas Head Raddall Award, for her novel Annabel;
- Shortlisted for the 2011 Orange Prize for Fiction, for her novel Annabel.
- Where Is Mario? (1987)
- The Road Along the Shore – An Island Shore Journal (1991)
- The Necklace of Occasional Dreams (1996)
- boYs (2007)
- Annabel (2010)
- The Freedom in American Songs (2014)
- Boundless: Tracing Land and Dream in a New Northwest Passage (2014)