Kamila Naheed Shamsie (1973) is a Pakistani writer.
She has a BA in Creative Writing from Hamilton College, and an MFA from the Program for Poets & Writers at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. In 2007, she moved to London.
- In the City by the Sea (1998)
- Salt and Saffron (2000)
- Kartography (2002)
- Broken Verses (2005)
- Offence : the Muslim case (2009)
- Burnt Shadows (2009)
- A God in Every Stone (2014)
- Burnt Shadows was shortlisted for the Orange Prize for Fiction (2009)
- In 2013, Shamsie was included in the Granta list of 20 best young British writers
- A God in Every Stone was longlisted for the Bailey’s Women’s prize for Fiction (2015)